“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Friday, February 17, 2012

WEEK SEVEN: Day 5

So yet another week draws to an end. We had Learning Strategies this morning, unfortunately our teacher was super sick :(  We had some academic advisors come into our class today, which was very informative. I am so happy that I am on this journey the years to come seem to have so much promise and I am grateful for that. One of the advisors knows the Chief of my Band (native band/rez) and is going to contact him on my behalf! How amazing is that! I am so excited, people are so eager to help you once you ask for it, though I must admit I am a proud woman and asking for help is not always the easiest but once I do, I  always ask myself "Hey! why did I not do this earlier" But you live and you learn right.  It was a great start to the day thats for sure. We have math tutorial second block which I am sorry to say I will not be going to due to self-preservation! I have had enough of math anything over 2 times a week and you have lost me, Jus saying. Well not to sure what I am going to be doing all weekend being as I dont have T.V/internet or a phone! Frickin sux azz let me tell you, what the heck did ya'll do before these inventions?? No seriously WHAT!?! lol Well I will see you all on Monday hopefully another great week to come. Have a  great weekend. -XOXO VanCityGirl 83

No comments:

Post a Comment