“Better To Write For Yourself And Have No Public Than To Write For The Public And Have No Self” –Cyril Connolly

Translate

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

WEEK TWELVE: Day 3

Well I have been crazy busy with school and essays. I just finished one this morning and printed it out in class, feel good about it. It was a full day of classes, we had two presentations it was great just a lot of info to take in all at once. I was up until 2 am this morning working on my essay. It feels like such a weight off my shoulders, now to focus on my F.A.L essay due on the 29th. We are supposed to have a secondary draft to work on in class tomorrow so unrealistic. Hmm I do not know if it's me or because I'm emo, but half the time in school I feel pretty stressed and just want to cry! Lol and sometimes I find it hard to let other people into my life, I'm pretty secluded most of the time. Anyways that’s how I've been feeling lately, think I am going to take a personal day tomorrow. I really need the break, if I don’t, I don’t know how well I’m gonna hold up. I just know if I keep going along this path it’s goin to end badly, it’s about self care. We will see how I feel in the morning. Have a great evening all.  -XOXO VanCityGirl83